Each of these resources is deeply connected to a particular country and cultural context, but as examples, they can provide ideas and inspiration for people everywhere.
- Training for Change, USA. Resources on diversity and anti-oppression, http://www.trainingforchange.org/content/category/4/28/56/index.html
- Uprooting Racism: How White People Can Work for Racial Justice, Paul Kivel, New Society Publishers, 2002. A book written for white activists working against racism within the United States. ISBN 0865714592, 9780865714595
- Confronting Racism in Communities: Guidelines and Resources for Anti-Racism Training Resources, David Hollinsworth. A training manual produced for groups addressing racism in Australia. The document is available as a pdf on the Web from the Change Agency Education and Training Institute: http://www.thechangeagency.org/_dbase_upl/Anti-Racism%20Training.pdf
- Henry Martyn Institute, India: Henry Martyn Institute in Hyderabad, India, established itself as a an ecumenical Christian organisation, dedicated to the objective study and teaching of Islam and the promotion of interfaith dialogue. In recent years, however, its work has expanded to include a praxis program and training for communities in addressing religious and various identity-based conflicts in Indian communities. Contact: Henry Martyn Institute, 6-3-128/1, Beside National Police Academy,Shivarampally, Hyderabad - 500 052• India E-mail:email@example.com Web: http://www.hmiindia.com/index.htm The Praxis Program details are here: http://www.hmiindia.com/praxis_crVision.htm
- Soulforce is an organisation committed to using nonviolence to end violence against gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals and transgendered people (LGBT) in the United States. The mission of Soulforce is to cut off homophobia at its source: religious bigotry. It applies the creative direct action principles taught by Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. to peacefully resist injustice and demand full equality for LGBT citizens and same-gender families. Their Website includes videos, articles, handouts, and action campaign ideas: http://www.soulforce.org/index.php